Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sticking to the task(Pause plugin and Mouselock)

I have made good progress on my plug-in. This feature has been a great learning experience for me because I started out trying to find where to add the necessary code for the feature. I found out and the code was added. It actually worked. I was asked to through it out and add the feature to an existing plug-in. That too was done. Again, I had to though it out to make it a plug-in on its own. I know that too will be done. I really like this stuff. When I am not writing code,it feels like something huge is missing.

I am still feeling my way through Mozilla-central. This is in addition to another ticket(t840) which has been assigned to me to fix more linting error but this time in the core as opposed to all plug-in which was my previous ticket(t607) which is being reviewed.

Overall is am making good progress considering having to do 5 other programming courses. It is frustrating at times because of not progressing in one area as I would like. I am at this very moment doing C#,C++ and JavaScript. I love it. The work continues. My 0.3 will be up later today or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment