Friday, November 11, 2011

Built at Last!

I had no doubt that it was going to be done. After three days of struggles trying to build Firefox on Windows, I finally did it.

I felt as though I have stumbled upon every possible error during the building process and wondered why me. Nevertheless, it was a great opportunity for me to learn from every single challenge. I now know a little more.

The biggest challenge was trying to figure out why a ".exe" file could not run. The reason was because the system had problems generating the file for some unknown reason. The solution was finding the source code, building it separately and putting it where it belongs. This was unique to my computer setup. It actually worked.

Well, I am all fired up and ready to go. Now is time to get that mouse lock feature implemented.

No comments:

Post a Comment