Monday, December 12, 2011

0.4 In Process

I am currently working on my fourth and final release for this semester. It is just unbelievable to see how time went so fast this semester. One reasons for this is because the work, though intense, continues to be very interesting and a great learning experience.

My recent release I created a plugin and demo. In this release, I am working on linting errors in addition to some tests for the plugin which I have created last release. My objective is to actually get a fully working piece added to the code for shipment and not just to work on a piece of it.

So far I am doing fairly well balancing all my tasks which is a task in itself. Definitely by Wednesday night or Thursday my release will be submitted. For now, let me continue with exam preparation for my other five courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment