Thursday, November 5, 2009

Well, OOP344 test was Nov 5 09 and I think it was a fair challenge. It was the opportunity to apply what you know and to find out where your weaknesses lie in order to strengthen yourself.

To me, the walk-through was most challenging in terms of analysis and time. It is therefore important not to spend too much time on one question which is not good for your overall performance . I fell into that trap many times when I felt figuring out some questions was going to be simple, but many times, it was at the expense of some other easier questions of which I was familiar. So, don't let it happen to you.

The good thing about the OOP344 walk-through was that it requested output of small blocks. You did not have to get the entire walk-through wrong. I support that method fully.

These are just my thoughts on the test. I hope everyone did well.

No comments:

Post a Comment